21 sept. 2015

In a Vase on Monday - smells like autumn

Miroase a toamnă și ne ( mie și Konei) place. ”Ochii de bou” sunt florile cu care am crescut și pe care le duceam învățătoarei în prima zi de școală. Sunt și florile preferate ale mamei (și acum are grădina plină de ele). Altfel, încă o dimineață în grădină, timp pentru mine, de neprețuit./ It smells like autumn and we (my dog Kona and me) love it. Asters are the flowers of my childhood, I used to give them to my teacher on the 15th September, the first day of school. They are also my mothers favourite flowers and even now her garden is full of them. Otherwise, another morning in the garden, quality time for myself.





17 comentarii:

  1. Looks like a perfect September morning in your garden!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. That's an especially strong and beautiful aster Anca. Have a lovely day enjoying your garden.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. These are such a lovely colour Anca - and they look all the prettier to me as so far I have not been able to establish them in my garden! Thanks for sharing.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. In previous years I had also purple and white ones, but this year, strange enough, they are all pink!

      Ștergere
  4. What a lovely pink aster, I love the way it hold itself, any idea of the name? How nice to spend time with your garden and beloved pet...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Here we call them ”the ox eye”, but I think the name is Aster Happy End.Thanks for the visit!

      Ștergere
  5. That's a beautiful - and bountiful - aster! It looks as though your dog respects flowers - in contrast, my cat is jealous of flowers and tries to chew them.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I have a weakness for this warm pink colour. A beautiful vase.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Such big pink asters, they are amazing, Anca, like the dog who adores flowers!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Those asters are very pretty - with really large petals and centres. Lovely colour for autumn too. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere